Leaf Collection Program runs through December 31
It’s that time of year again. The City of Florence Public Services Department is gearing up for 2019 Leaf Collection Program. Last year we picked up over 40,755 cubic feet of leaves. All of the leaves were used as compost or fertilizer. This year’s Program runs from October 28 thru December 31. Click link to view Leaf Collection Schedule.
GUIDELINES FOR COLLECTION:
1. Rake leaves in a row behind the curb. Do not rake in the Street. Leaves need to be raked to the curb by 7:00 a.m. the morning of the scheduled pick up listed in this booklet.
2. We pick up on residential streets only. No state routes or commercial streets.
3. Keep all debris and trash out of the leaf row. This includes tree branches, tomato plants and landscape debris.
- All leaves will be composted! To receive one or more loads call (859)-647-5416.
- Homeowners may still bag leaves for pickup by Rumpke.
- A sign will be placed at subdivision / street entrances the day prior to leaf collection.
- The schedule is based upon weather and equipment operation.
- The daily schedule has been created for your convenience. This schedule may vary due to unexpected weather conditions or equipment failure.