- City Administration
- Stations and Apparatus
- Announcements, News & Events
- Recruitment and Membership
- Public Education
- Fire Prevention
- Public Services
- Staff Directory
- Hours of Operation
- Nature Park & Shelter Reservations
- Park Directory
- Parks and Recreation Programs
- World of Golf
- Florence Family Aquatic Center
- Trail System
- Skate Park
- Pooch Festival Registration
- Pooch Festival Booth Registration Form
- Halloween Night Out Sponsor Form
- Halloween Night Out Spooky Station Form
- Safe Sitter Registration Form
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony Holiday Sponsor Form
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony Holiday Station Form
- Memorial Day Parade Form
- Memorial Day Military Display Form
- Aquatic Center Membership Daily Admission Appeal Form
- Independence Day Food Booth Form
- Make a Comment?
Turfway Road Closure
As part of the South Airfield Road project, Turfway Road (KY 1017) between O'Hara Lane and Thoroughbred Boulevard in Florence, Kentucky will be closed beginning at 9 p.m. on Sunday, June 24. Businesses located along Turfway Road will remain open and motorists are advised to follow marked detour routes. Turfway Road is anticipated to be re-opened on July 24th.
Access to Steve’s Car and Truck Repair and On-Site Trailer Repair will be maintained during the road closure.
Construction on South Airfield Road is well underway. Blacktop has begun to be applied in limited areas and final completion is anticipated later this fall. South Airfield Road will provide a connection between Burlington Pike (KY 18) and Turfway Road with additional connections at Zig Zag Road and Houston Road in Florence. Engineers project the daily traffic counts to be at 49,000 vehicles by 2030.
If you would like more information about this topic please call (859) 334-3509.