- City Administration
- Stations and Apparatus
- Announcements and Reports
- Incidents and Events
- Recruitment and Membership
- Public Education
- Fire Prevention
- Public Services
- Staff Directory
- Hours of Operation
- Nature Park & Shelter Reservations
- Park Directory
- Parks and Recreation Programs
- World of Golf
- Florence Family Aquatic Center
- Trail System
- Skate Park
- Pooch Festival Registration
- Pooch Festival Booth Registration Form
- Halloween Night Out Sponsor Form
- Halloween Night Out Spooky Station Form
- Safe Sitter Registration Form
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony Holiday Sponsor Form
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony Holiday Station Form
- Memorial Day Parade Form
- Memorial Day Military Display Form
- Aquatic Center Membership Daily Admission Appeal Form
- Independence Day Food Booth Form
- Make a Comment?
Alcoholic Beverage Information
The City of Florence has agreed to share the KY State ABC applications. Therefore, make a copy of your completed State ABC application(s) and attachments. Submit all ABC applications and attachments, including City ABC fees, Alcoholic Beverage License Fees and the City of Florence/Boone County occupational license application to the City of Florence, KY.
The legal advertisement must be placed in the Boone County Recorder 859-283-0404.
Upon approval of the City, the State applications will be forwarded to the State ABC Office in Frankfort, Ky.
The City license(s) will not be issued until:
- The state license(s) have been issued and a copy of same submitted to the City of Florence.
- Occupation license has been secured.
a. Boone County Zoning Approval 859-334-2196
b. Boone County Building Inspection Approval 859-334-2218
c. City of Florence Fire Department Approval 859-647-5660
d. Health Dept. Approval, as applicable 859-525-1770
e. City Coordinator Approval 859-371-5491
NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES MAY BE STOCKED AND/OR SOLD WITHOUT BENEFIT OF THE CITY OF FLORENCE AND STATE LICENSE(S).
HOURS OF OPERATION
|Malt beverage retail||6:00 a.m. to 2:30 a.m. except Sunday|
|Sunday||1:00 p.m. to midnight|
|Retail package||6:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. except on Sunday|
|Retail drink||6:00 a.m. to 2:30 a.m. except on Sunday|
For copies of the City of Florence Ordianance(s) or additional information, please contact the Finance Dept. at 859-647-5413, 8100 Ewing Blvd. Florence, KY 41042-7588
City of Florence Alcoholic Beverage License Fee
|1. Distilled spirits license||$ 800.00 per annum|
|Distilled spirits and wine retail package||$ 800.00 per annum|
|Distilled spirits and wine retail drink||$ 800.00 per annum|
|Motel drink||$ 800.00 per annum|
|Restaurant drink||$ 800.00 per annum|
|Supplemental bar||$ 800.00 per annum|
|2. Distilled spirits and winte temporary license||$ 133.33 per event|
|3. Special temporary wine license||$ 50.00 per event|
|4. Special private club||$ 300.00 per annum|
|5. Restaurant wine|
|New applications||$ 600.00 per annum|
|Applications for renewal||$ 400.00 per annum|
|6. Convention Center license||$ 2000.00 per annum|
|7. Malt beverage retail||$ 200.00 per annum|
|8. Special temporary malt beverage retail||$ 100.00 per event|
If the license is issued between January 1st and June 20th, the fee is 1/2 of the per annum fee.
Additional applications and information can be found at www.abc.ky.gov